David S. Lill has represented an array of corporate clients, from large multinational companies with litigation throughout the United States to small businesses here in Austin, Texas. Solving your dispute efficiently is David’s priority. Resolution prior to the necessity of filing suit is frequently in your best financial interest. However, should a lawsuit and trial be necessary, David has extensive courtroom experience throughout Texas and across the United States.
In addition to working efficiently, David will explore retention on an hourly basis, flat-fee, contingency or a hybrid fee.
David represents clients in a variety of commercial litigation disputes, including:
- Breach of contract
- Collections of accounts payable.
- Business disputes, including self-dealing, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, interference with contractual or business relations
- Insurance litigation relating to commercial claim denial or delay
- Insurance litigation relating to coverage of claims
- Insurance Agent/Broker disputes and litigation relating to coverage
- Patent infringement
- Lender and broker liability for fraud and misrepresentation
- Partner and shareholder disputes
- Disputes arising from non-competition or non-solicitation agreements
- Employment agreement disputes
- Construction litigation, including contract disputes, design and construction claim, general and subcontractor liability
- Real estate litigation, including the representation of landlords, tenants, buyers, sellers, lenders and other parties in commercial real estate disputes
Effective Commercial Litigation
David has handled more than one hundred commercial cases to conclusion including trial to a jury in both state court and federal court. He will work with each company or individual to develop a cost-effective strategy for your individual situation.